Well, these two lovelies are Mai & Chedey.
Mai is the scruffy one and Chedy is the smooth one.
I got Mai from Cheaco! on RKC Forum from the Freebie Adoptions. I got her after Chedey. When I saw her there, I knew that Chedey would love her as much as I do so I adopted her for him... and myself of course ;) I adopted Mai fully grown.
Chedey was my first dog since a hiatus. I put up a Wanted Add on RKC forum for a black PF Magic labrador. I don't know why, it just came to me. Topeka answered my post with a few dogz but I chose Chedey and I'm very happy with that decision. I've had Chedey since he was a puppy.
They had one puppy already named Mele which was adopted out to Jess. (Luck of the draw)
Oh... and da da da... we are pregnant.... AGAIN!! It has been maybe 10 minutes that Mele left Mai's side and she's already pregnant. Chedey just can't keep his paws off her. <3
June 23, 2010
I went camera happy today :) Puppy should be born tomorrow, can't wait!
June 24, 2010
*Bump* PUPPY IS HERE PUPPY IS HERE!!! <333
IT'S A GIRL!!! I'd like to introduce Nellie. This one actually looks more like her parents. She has her mommy's rough fur with white paws with black spots on it. She has pink eyes. She's so pretty!! <3 I have to resist temptation of keeping her.
June 25, 2010
Baby pics of Nellie.
This is what Mai did when Trai was too close to her pup. It doesn't seem much in the picture but she was growling there.
They are such good parents <3
No comments:
Post a Comment